By Grant Jensen
This quantity, besides half A and half B, is devoted to an outline of the tools, samples, protocols, and analyses that belong to cryo-EM. It emphasizes the relatedness of the tips, instrumentation, and strategies underlying all cryo-EM ways, which enable practitioners to simply circulate among them. inside each one part, the articles are ordered in line with the most typical symmetry of the pattern to which their tools are applied.
* Includes time-tested core methods and new innovations applicable to any researcher * equipment integrated are worthwhile to either established researchers and newbies to the sphere * appropriate history and reference details given for strategies can be utilized as a guide
Read Online or Download Cryo-EM, Part C: Analyses, Interpretation, and Case Studies: 483 (Methods in Enzymology) PDF
Best molecular biology books
Microarray expertise has made powerful development over the last decade, and there have additionally been major alterations in software parts, from nucleic acids to proteomics and from examine to scientific functions. This e-book offers a complete evaluate of microarrays in diagnostics and biomarker improvement, overlaying DNA, peptide, protein and tissue arrays.
This booklet will supply most up-to-date insights in the practical potentials of ribonucleic acids in medine and the use of Spiegelmer and Spiegelzyme structures. it is going to additionally deal with a new kind of supply structures for mobile targeting.
Realizing how digestive organs increase, their body structure and constitution is necessary for making a choice on new cures to wrestle illnesses of the digestive organs. This quantity experiences the most recent examine and advancements during this box. * Discusses new discoveries, techniques, and ideas * Contributions from top students and specialists * Reference consultant for researchers enthusiastic about molecular biology and similar fields
In the course of the process the immune reaction, antigen-activated B cells produce antibodies with elevated affinity for the antigen, a method known as affinity maturation. a bunch produces antibodies with successively larger affinities with repeated publicity to an analogous antigen, that is the primary wherein such a lot vaccines paintings.
- Molecular Biomethods Handbook
- Testosterone: From Basic Research to Clinical Applications (SpringerBriefs in Reproductive Biology)
- Molecular and Cellular Aspects of Muscle Contraction (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Biopatent Law: European vs. US Patent Law (SpringerBriefs in Biotech Patents)
- DNA Methylation Microarrays: Experimental Design and Statistical Analysis (Chapman & Hall/CRC Biostatistics Series)
- Integrative Cluster Analysis in Bioinformatics
Additional resources for Cryo-EM, Part C: Analyses, Interpretation, and Case Studies: 483 (Methods in Enzymology)