By Stefano Ceri,Piero Fraternali,Aldo Bongio,Marco Brambilla,Sara Comai,Maristella Matera
Developing and keeping those data-intensive functions is an extremely complicated, multi-disciplinary job, requiring the entire instruments and methods that software program engineering delivers. This publication represents a step forward for internet software builders. utilizing 1000s of illustrations and a sublime intuitive modeling language, the authors—all internationally-known database researchers—present a technique that totally exploits the conceptual modeling procedure of software program engineering, from proposal to software. Readers will study not just how one can harness the layout applied sciences of relational databases to be used on the internet, but additionally find out how to remodel their conceptual designs of data-intensive internet purposes into powerful software program components.
* a completely self-contained creation and practitioner's advisor appropriate for either technical and non-technical individuals of employees, in addition to students.
* a strategy, improvement procedure, and notation (WebML) according to universal perform yet optimized for the original demanding situations of high-volume net applications.
* thoroughly platform- and product-independent; even using WebML is optional.
* in line with famous criteria resembling UML and the Entity dating Model.
* superior by way of its personal site (http://www.webml.org), containing extra examples, papers, educating fabrics, builders' assets, and routines with solutions.
Read Online or Download Designing Data-Intensive Web Applications (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems) PDF
Similar web site design books
Forty two ideas for using Google Analytics is knowing a visitor's trip via your site then using that size, assortment and research of knowledge for the most goal of properly optimizing and bettering site functionality. This comprises studying the place your viewers come from and the way they have interaction along with your website or measuring key drivers and conversions resembling which web content inspire humans to react by way of calling, emailing or buying a product.
Create appealing, ecocnomic and Hacker-Proof WordPress websites with the last word WordPress ebook! are looking to create an internet site you'll be pleased with utilizing WordPress? I’ll assist you make a domain that not just appears nice and makes your cash, but additionally respells viruses and hackers! hello, I’m Lambert Klein, writer of numerous WordPress top dealers right here within the Kindle shop.
Approximately This BookExplore the method of mixing responsive styles jointly to slot the desires of your individual site or projectOrganize your initiatives through developing responsive trend libraries and deal with unruly layout platforms as they growBreak down the easiest responsive web pages to their styles and easy methods to construct them on your personal projectsWho This e-book Is ForThis e-book is meant for HTML and CSS newcomers who need to know the place to begin while making a responsive site.
Learn how to construct attractive and hugely customizable internet interfaces through leveraging the facility of Bootstrap four quicklyAbout This BookAdapt and customise Bootstrap to supply engaging web pages that suit your needsExplore Bootstrap's grid method, helper periods, and responsive utilitiesExtend Bootstrap with jQuery plugins and how to create your personal customized pluginsWho This ebook Is ForThis ebook ambitions intermediate-level front-end web-developers.
- JSON at Work: Practical Data Integration for the Web
- ADempiere 3.6 Cookbook
- Building Websites with e107: A Step by Step Tutorial to Getting Your E107 Website Up and Running Fast
- Mobile First Design with HTML5 and CSS3
- Don't Make Me Think, Revisited: A Common Sense Approach to Web Usability (Web Design Courses)
- Ruby on Rails Web Mashup Projects
Extra info for Designing Data-Intensive Web Applications (The Morgan Kaufmann Series in Data Management Systems)