By M. Barton,D.E. Kohan
Read or Download Endothelin in Renal Physiology and Disease (Contributions to Nephrology) PDF
Best molecular biology books
Microarray know-how has made powerful development over the last decade, and there have additionally been major adjustments in software parts, from nucleic acids to proteomics and from study to medical purposes. This publication offers a entire evaluate of microarrays in diagnostics and biomarker improvement, protecting DNA, peptide, protein and tissue arrays.
This publication will offer most modern insights in the useful potentials of ribonucleic acids in medine and the use of Spiegelmer and Spiegelzyme structures. it is going to additionally deal with a new form of supply platforms for mobile targeting.
Realizing how digestive organs advance, their body structure and constitution is necessary for identifying new treatments to wrestle illnesses of the digestive organs. This quantity studies the newest learn and advancements during this box. * Discusses new discoveries, ways, and concepts * Contributions from prime students and specialists * Reference consultant for researchers considering molecular biology and comparable fields
In the course of the process the immune reaction, antigen-activated B cells produce antibodies with elevated affinity for the antigen, a technique referred to as affinity maturation. a number produces antibodies with successively better affinities with repeated publicity to an analogous antigen, that's the primary in which such a lot vaccines paintings.
- Endocannabinoids (Handbook of Experimental Pharmacology)
- Cancer Genomics: Molecular Classification, Prognosis and Response Prediction
- Toxicologic Biomarkers
- Pränatale Diagnostik und Therapie in Ethik, Medizin und Recht (German Edition)
- Behavioral Neurobiology of Schizophrenia and Its Treatment: 4 (Current Topics in Behavioral Neurosciences)
- Minimal Residual Disease in Melanoma: Biology, Detection and Clinical Relevance (Recent Results in Cancer Research)
Additional resources for Endothelin in Renal Physiology and Disease (Contributions to Nephrology)