By Joshua B. Edel,Tim Albrecht
Engineered Nanopores for Bioanalytical Applications is the 1st booklet to concentration totally on useful analytical purposes of nanopore improvement. those nanoscale analytical strategies have interesting capability simply because they are often utilized in purposes akin to DNA sequencing, DNA fragment sizing, DNA/protein binding, and protein/protein binding.
This booklet offers a pretty good expert reference on nanopores for readers in academia, and engineering and biomedical fields. furthermore, the e-book describes the instrumentation, fabrication, and experimental equipment essential to perform nanopore-based experiments for constructing new devices.
- Includes software case reviews for detection, identity and research of biomolecules and comparable practical nanomaterials
- Introduces the strategies of producing reliable nation fabrics with sensible nanopores
- Explains using nanopores in DNA sequencing and the broader diversity of purposes from environmental tracking to forensics
Read Online or Download Engineered Nanopores for Bioanalytical Applications (Micro and Nano Technologies) PDF
Similar analytic chemistry books
The 1st entire resource in this ever-expanding analytical technology, this reference explores fresh advances within the instrumentation, layout, and alertness of suggestions using electrogenerated chemiluminescence (ECL)-examining the use and effect of ECL-based assays in scientific diagnostics, existence technology learn, environmental trying out, meals and water assessment, and the detection of biowarfare brokers.
Key innovations in Environmental Chemistry presents a latest and concise creation to environmental chemistry rules and the dynamic nature of environmental structures. It deals an severe, one-semester exam of chosen recommendations encountered during this box of analysis and gives built-in instruments in explaining complicated chemical difficulties of environmental value.
Die grundsätzlichen Möglichkeiten und Grenzen der Bewertung des Nachweisvermögens von Analysenverfahren und -ergebnissen werden dargestellt. Diesbezügliche Leistungskriterien haben Bedeutung für die Auswahl und den Vergleich von Verfahren für die Spurenanalyse inbezug auf praktische Aufgabenstellungen, die Interpretation von Analysenergebnissen sowie die Entwicklung, Optimierung und Validierung von Analysenverfahren.
Chemical Drug layout offers a compact assessment on contemporary advances during this speedily constructing box. With contributions on in silico drug layout, average product dependent compounds, in addition to on ligand- and structure-based techniques, the authors current cutting edge tools and methods for picking and synthetically designing novel medicinal drugs.
- Analysis and Risk of Nanomaterials in Environmental and Food Samples (Comprehensive Analytical Chemistry)
- Modern Methods for Analysing Archaeological and Historical Glass
- Oxidative Stability and Shelf Life of Foods Containing Oils and Fats
- Data Analysis for Chemistry: An Introductory Guide for Students and Laboratory Scientists
Additional info for Engineered Nanopores for Bioanalytical Applications (Micro and Nano Technologies)