By Moghis U. Ahmad
Fatty Acids: Chemistry, Synthesis and functions is a complete resource of knowledge a couple of wide variety of industrially very important fatty acids. This functional source offers key insights into the chemistry, synthesis, business purposes, derivatives, and research of fatty acids, and the chemical ameliorations that remodel them to be used in items from biodiesel fuels to prescribed drugs.
Written by way of a crew of specialists, Fatty Acids includes distinct descriptions of fatty acid crystallization, enzymatic synthesis, and microbial creation. This booklet focuses seriously at the chemistry of trans fatty acids, with wide reasons in their synthesis and dimension. extra, the booklet addresses advances within the analytical technique, together with mass spectrometry, of fatty acids in addition to their derivatives.
This publication serves as a reference guide to a brand new new release of lipid scientists and researchers; an invaluable source for oleochemical industries; and a priceless instructing reduction for undergraduate and graduate scholars who're drawn to fields concerning the chemistry of oils, fat, and food.
- Includes contemporary advancements within the synthesis of fatty acid derivatives, as renewable uncooked fabrics for the chemical industry
- Presents effective man made tools for the nutritional trans fatty acids in multi-gram scale permitting scientists and researchers to review nutritional results of person trans fatty acids on human health
- Addresses makes use of of fat and fatty acids in meals and nutrition
- Identifies the jobs of fatty acids and derivatives in beauty technology
Read or Download Fatty Acids: Chemistry, Synthesis, and Applications PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
The 1st finished resource in this ever-expanding analytical technological know-how, this reference explores fresh advances within the instrumentation, layout, and alertness of recommendations using electrogenerated chemiluminescence (ECL)-examining the use and effect of ECL-based assays in medical diagnostics, existence technological know-how learn, environmental trying out, nutrients and water overview, and the detection of biowarfare brokers.
Key recommendations in Environmental Chemistry offers a contemporary and concise creation to environmental chemistry ideas and the dynamic nature of environmental platforms. It deals an excessive, one-semester exam of chosen techniques encountered during this box of research and offers built-in instruments in explaining complicated chemical difficulties of environmental value.
Die grundsätzlichen Möglichkeiten und Grenzen der Bewertung des Nachweisvermögens von Analysenverfahren und -ergebnissen werden dargestellt. Diesbezügliche Leistungskriterien haben Bedeutung für die Auswahl und den Vergleich von Verfahren für die Spurenanalyse inbezug auf praktische Aufgabenstellungen, die Interpretation von Analysenergebnissen sowie die Entwicklung, Optimierung und Validierung von Analysenverfahren.
Chemical Drug layout presents a compact evaluate on fresh advances during this swiftly constructing box. With contributions on in silico drug layout, traditional product established compounds, in addition to on ligand- and structure-based techniques, the authors current cutting edge tools and strategies for selecting and synthetically designing novel medicinal drugs.
- Scientific Data Ranking Methods: Theory and Applications (Data Handling in Science and Technology)
- Monitoring Water Quality: Pollution Assessment, Analysis, and Remediation
- Trace Analysis of Specialty and Electronic Gases
- Chemistry and Water: The Science Behind Sustaining the World's Most Crucial Resource
- Exercise, Sport, and Bioanalytical Chemistry: Principles and Practice (Emerging Issues in Analytical Chemistry)
Additional resources for Fatty Acids: Chemistry, Synthesis, and Applications