By Mervyn J. Bain
Read or Download From Lenin to Castro, 1917–1959: Early Encounters between Moscow and Havana PDF
Similar international affairs books
What made me write this publication was once a sense that scholars of foreign economics had to fill out their wisdom of the idea with paintings at the perform of the main foreign financial companies, a lot of that are having a turning out to be impression at the nationwide economies in their contributors. there has been no unmarried quantity given over to a concise therapy of those corporations.
Essay aus dem Jahr 2008 im Fachbereich Politik - Internationale Politik - sector: Australien, Neuseeland, observe: 1,9, Macquarie collage, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: throughout the chilly conflict Australian intelligence companies did what intelligence corporations the place anticipated to do, amassing details and data on an outlined enemy represented via states or army alliances comparable to the Warsaw Pact.
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
Worldwide Gender matters within the New Millennium argues that the ability of gender works to aid maintain gender, race, classification, sexual, and nationwide divisions in position regardless of expanding consciousness to gender matters within the examine and perform of global politics. available and student-friendly for either undergraduate and graduate classes, authors Anne Sisson Runyan and V.
- Sino-Japanese Relations After the Cold War: Two Tigers Sharing a Mountain
- Africa and Fortress Europe: Threats and Opportunities
- Ethics, Justice and International Relations: Constructing an International Community (Routledge Advances in International Relations and Global Politics)
- Good Judgment in Foreign Policy: Theory and Application
- Secret Wars and Secret Policies in the Americas, 1842-1929
- The ASEAN Miracle: A Catalyst for Peace
Additional info for From Lenin to Castro, 1917–1959: Early Encounters between Moscow and Havana