By W. Langhans,N. Geary
Read or Download Frontiers in Eating and Weight Regulation (Forum of Nutrition) PDF
Best molecular biology books
Microarray expertise has made robust development over the last decade, and there have additionally been major adjustments in software parts, from nucleic acids to proteomics and from examine to medical purposes. This e-book offers a entire review of microarrays in diagnostics and biomarker improvement, protecting DNA, peptide, protein and tissue arrays.
This booklet will offer newest insights in the practical potentials of ribonucleic acids in medine and the use of Spiegelmer and Spiegelzyme platforms. it's going to additionally deal with a new kind of supply platforms for mobile targeting.
Figuring out how digestive organs advance, their body structure and constitution is critical for picking new treatments to wrestle illnesses of the digestive organs. This quantity stories the newest study and advancements during this box. * Discusses new discoveries, methods, and ideas * Contributions from best students and specialists * Reference consultant for researchers eager about molecular biology and similar fields
Throughout the process the immune reaction, antigen-activated B cells produce antibodies with elevated affinity for the antigen, a technique referred to as affinity maturation. a number produces antibodies with successively better affinities with repeated publicity to a similar antigen, that is the main during which such a lot vaccines paintings.
- Molecular Biology of Food and Water Borne Mycotoxigenic and Mycotic Fungi (Food Microbiology)
- BeadChip Molecular Immunohematology: Toward Routine Donor and Patient Antigen Profiling by DNA Analysis
- MicroRNAs: Key Regulators of Oncogenesis
- Principles of Proteomics, Second Edition
- Molecular Biology of RNA Processing and Decay in Prokaryotes (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
Extra resources for Frontiers in Eating and Weight Regulation (Forum of Nutrition)