By S.J.L. Knight
Read or Download Genetics of Mental Retardation (Monographs in Human Genetics) PDF
Similar molecular biology books
Microarray know-how has made powerful growth over the last decade, and there have additionally been major adjustments in software components, from nucleic acids to proteomics and from study to scientific functions. This publication offers a accomplished evaluate of microarrays in diagnostics and biomarker improvement, masking DNA, peptide, protein and tissue arrays.
This booklet will offer most up-to-date insights in the useful potentials of ribonucleic acids in medine and the use of Spiegelmer and Spiegelzyme platforms. it's going to additionally deal with a new form of supply platforms for mobile targeting.
Figuring out how digestive organs increase, their body structure and constitution is critical for choosing new cures to wrestle illnesses of the digestive organs. This quantity studies the newest study and advancements during this box. * Discusses new discoveries, methods, and concepts * Contributions from best students and specialists * Reference advisor for researchers inquisitive about molecular biology and comparable fields
Throughout the process the immune reaction, antigen-activated B cells produce antibodies with elevated affinity for the antigen, a method known as affinity maturation. a number produces antibodies with successively better affinities with repeated publicity to an analogous antigen, that is the main wherein such a lot vaccines paintings.
- Stochastic Processes in Cell Biology (Interdisciplinary Applied Mathematics)
- Pharmaceutical Aspects of Oligonucleotides (Taylor & Francis Series in Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- MHC Class I Antigens In Malignant Cells: Immune Escape And Response To Immunotherapy: 1 (SpringerBriefs in Cancer Research)
- A Pharmacology Primer: Theory, Applications, and Methods
- Nanoparticles in Translational Science and Medicine (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
Additional info for Genetics of Mental Retardation (Monographs in Human Genetics)