By Arshak Khachatrian
- Get to grips with the foundations of fabric layout and Google net components
- Make complete use of the Polymer dressmaker device, Polymer Starter package, and Dart to create responsive net apps
- An in-depth advisor with real-life examples so that you can examine every thing you must learn about Polymer
Polymer is a library that is helping you advance speedy, responsive functions for the computing device and cellular internet. It makes use of the internet elements necessities for the parts and fabric layout suggestions to create a gorgeous consumer interface.
This targeted, fast moving consultant bargains with Polymer internet parts. we'll conceal layouts, attributes, components, and dealing with contact and gesture occasions. additionally, you will see find out how to construct customized net parts and functions utilizing Polymer. Don’t are looking to code? you can also make the main of the Polymer fashion designer software app and create your personal app with out coding in any respect. ultimately, one can find how one can enhance your Polymer software through studying the simplest practices from Google Polymer team.
By the top of this e-book, you can be outfitted with the entire helpful talents to exploit Polymer to create customized internet components.
What you are going to learn
- Understand the fundamentals of internet elements comparable to Shadow DOM, HTML imports, Templates, and customized elements
- Familiarize your self with the foundations of fabric Design
- Install Polymer in your method and create your undertaking structure
- Use the various Polymer 1.0 components on your code
- Work with Polymer.dart and create your personal app
- Get to grasp the simplest practices in Polymer programming from the head men within the Polymer team
About the Author
Arshak Khachatrian is a programmer who was once born on may well sixteen, 1997, in Yerevan, Armenia.
Since an early age, he has continuously been drawn to desktops, and after turning 10 years previous, he had his first laptop provided to him on his birthday through his father. per week later, Arshak used to be aiding the entire pcs within the complete city via fitting the home windows working procedure and fixing a number of OS issues.
In November, 2015, Arshak had a Polymer Code Lab at GDG DevFest at TUMO. In 2016, he and his fellow clothier Serge Navasardyan made up our minds to stumbled on their startup in response to a 360 web site builder known as POP360.
Finally, in March 2016, Arshak joined the recognized programmer Rouben Meschian and began operating with the Cambridge Semantics corporation in Boston.
Table of Contents
- Web Components
- Material Design
- Introduction to Polymer
- Polymer Elements
- First software with Polymer
- Polymer fashion designer software and Polymer Starter Kit
- Working with Polymer.dart
- Best Practices
Read Online or Download Getting Started with Polymer PDF
Similar web site design books
Forty two ideas for using Google Analytics is knowing a visitor's trip via your web site then employing that dimension, assortment and research of information for the most objective of properly optimizing and enhancing site functionality. This comprises studying the place your viewers come from and the way they have interaction along with your web site or measuring key drivers and conversions akin to which web content motivate humans to react through calling, emailing or procuring a product.
Create beautiful, ecocnomic and Hacker-Proof WordPress websites with the last word WordPress publication! are looking to create an internet site you may be happy with utilizing WordPress? I’ll assist you make a domain that not just seems to be nice and makes your cash, but in addition respells viruses and hackers! hello, I’m Lambert Klein, writer of a number of WordPress top right here within the Kindle shop.
Approximately This BookExplore the method of mixing responsive styles jointly to slot the desires of your personal web site or projectOrganize your initiatives via growing responsive development libraries and deal with unruly layout platforms as they growBreak down the simplest responsive web content to their styles and methods to construct them on your personal projectsWho This ebook Is ForThis e-book is meant for HTML and CSS newcomers who need to know the place to begin whilst making a responsive site.
Discover ways to construct attractive and hugely customizable internet interfaces by means of leveraging the ability of Bootstrap four quicklyAbout This BookAdapt and customise Bootstrap to provide attractive web pages that suit your needsExplore Bootstrap's grid process, helper sessions, and responsive utilitiesExtend Bootstrap with jQuery plugins and create your personal customized pluginsWho This e-book Is ForThis ebook pursuits intermediate-level front-end web-developers.
- XSLT 2.0 and XPath 2.0 Programmer's Reference
- Building E-commerce Sites with Drupal Commerce Cookbook
- DynamoDB Cookbook
- HTML5 Multimedia: Develop and Design
Additional info for Getting Started with Polymer