By Arturo Ortega,Arne Schousboe
Read or Download Glial Amino Acid Transporters (Advances in Neurobiology) PDF
Best zoology books
This ebook is meant as a systematic source for cannabinoid researchers engaging in animal and human experiments, and if you have an interest in studying approximately destiny instructions in cannabinoid examine. also, this booklet could be of worth to investigators presently operating outdoor the sector of cannabinoid learn who've an curiosity in studying approximately those compounds and their abnormal cannabinoid signalling.
A wide selection of species, together with humans, indicates a remarkably trustworthy habit trend, often called spontaneous alternation habit (SAB), that has intrigued researchers for over seven many years. notwithstanding the main points may perhaps fluctuate looking on species and surroundings, SAB primarily involves first settling on one member of a couple of choices after which the opposite, with no directions or incen tives to take action.
Targeting the physiological and behavioral elements that let a species to reside in a harsh seasonal atmosphere, this publication areas the social biology of marmots in an environmental context. It attracts at the result of a 40-year empirical learn of the inhabitants biology of the yellow-bellied marmot close to the Rocky Mountain organic Laboratory within the higher East River Valley in Colorado, united states.
First released greater than a century in the past, The Biography of a Grizzly recounts the lifetime of a fictitious endure named Wahb who lived and died within the larger Yellowstone quarter. This new version combines Ernest Thompson Seton’s vintage story and unique illustrations with old and clinical context for Wahb’s tale, offering an intensive figuring out of the surroundings, cultural connections, biology, and ecology of Seton’s best-known publication.
- Molecular Biology of RNA Tumor Viruses
- Post-harvest Tobacco Infestation Control
- Discovery of Australia's Fishes: A History of Australian Ichthyology to 1930
- Echidnas: International Series of Monographs in Pure and Applied Biology: Zoology (International series of monographs in pure and applied biology. Division: Zoology)
- Intelligence as Adaptive Behavior: An Experiment in Computational Neuroethology: Intelligence as Adaptive Behaviour v. 6 (Perspectives in Artificial Intelligence)
Extra info for Glial Amino Acid Transporters (Advances in Neurobiology)