By Lijuan Zhang
Glycosaminoglycans (GAGs) are a relatives of linear polysaccharides which are present in all animal tissues. a number of are used as biomaterials, together with heparin, heparin sulfate, keratan sulfate, dermatan sulfate, and chondroitin sulfate.
This quantity discusses the position of GAGs in improvement, healthiness and disease.
- This sequence offers a discussion board for dialogue of latest discoveries, ways, and ideas
- Contributions from top students and experts
- Reference consultant for researchers all in favour of molecular biology and comparable fields
Read Online or Download Glycosaminoglycans in Development, Health and Disease: 93 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science) PDF
Similar molecular biology books
Microarray expertise has made robust development during the last decade, and there have additionally been major alterations in software components, from nucleic acids to proteomics and from learn to scientific functions. This ebook offers a entire assessment of microarrays in diagnostics and biomarker improvement, overlaying DNA, peptide, protein and tissue arrays.
This publication will supply most recent insights in the practical potentials of ribonucleic acids in medine and the use of Spiegelmer and Spiegelzyme structures. it is going to additionally deal with a new kind of supply platforms for mobile targeting.
Figuring out how digestive organs enhance, their body structure and constitution is critical for opting for new treatments to wrestle ailments of the digestive organs. This quantity experiences the newest examine and advancements during this box. * Discusses new discoveries, methods, and ideas * Contributions from top students and specialists * Reference consultant for researchers interested in molecular biology and similar fields
In the course of the process the immune reaction, antigen-activated B cells produce antibodies with elevated affinity for the antigen, a procedure referred to as affinity maturation. a number produces antibodies with successively better affinities with repeated publicity to an identical antigen, that is the primary in which so much vaccines paintings.
- Cancer Genomics: Molecular Classification, Prognosis and Response Prediction
- Harnessing Biological Complexity: An Introduction to Computational Physiology: 1 (A First Course in “In Silico Medicine”)
- Oocyte Biology in Fertility Preservation: 761 (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Targeted Therapies: Mechanisms of Resistance (Molecular and Translational Medicine)
- Molecular Imaging with Reporter Genes (Cambridge Molecular Imaging Series)
Additional resources for Glycosaminoglycans in Development, Health and Disease: 93 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)