By J. N. Dixit
Read or Download India and Regional Development through the Prism of Indo-Pak Relations: Meeting the Emerging Geostrategic Realities PDF
Similar international affairs books
What made me write this ebook was once a sense that scholars of foreign economics had to fill out their wisdom of the idea with paintings at the perform of the main foreign financial agencies, lots of that are having a starting to be impact at the nationwide economies in their participants. there has been no unmarried quantity given over to a concise remedy of those enterprises.
Essay aus dem Jahr 2008 im Fachbereich Politik - Internationale Politik - sector: Australien, Neuseeland, notice: 1,9, Macquarie collage, Sprache: Deutsch, summary: throughout the chilly conflict Australian intelligence companies did what intelligence organizations the place anticipated to do, accumulating info and information on an outlined enemy represented by means of states or army alliances comparable to the Warsaw Pact.
First released in 2000. Routledge is an imprint of Taylor & Francis, an informa company.
International Gender matters within the New Millennium argues that the facility of gender works to assist hold gender, race, classification, sexual, and nationwide divisions in position regardless of expanding cognizance to gender matters within the examine and perform of worldwide politics. obtainable and student-friendly for either undergraduate and graduate classes, authors Anne Sisson Runyan and V.
- Mirage Of Power Pt1 V3: Volume 7 (Foreign Policies of the Great Powers (Routledge))
- Traditions of International Ethics: 17 (Cambridge Studies in International Relations)
- The Transnationalization of Economies, States, and Civil Societies: New Challenges for Governance in Europe
- Delivering Aid Differently: Lessons from the Field
- The Indigenous Space and Marginalized Peoples in the United Nations
- Pakistan-Japan Relations: Continuity and Change in Economic Relations and Security Interests (Routledge Contemporary South Asia Series)
Extra resources for India and Regional Development through the Prism of Indo-Pak Relations: Meeting the Emerging Geostrategic Realities