By Jamgon Mipam,Douglas Duckworth
Read Online or Download Jamgon Mipam: His Life and Teachings PDF
Best buddhism books
On the age of 16 Dennis Lingwood found that he was once - and continually were - a Buddhist. This cognizance used to be to behave because the driver in the back of a lifestyles during which Lingwood, now larger often called Sangharakshita, has performed a huge half within the creation of Buddhism to the West. The Rainbow street lines Sangharakshita's improvement from a youth ruled by means of sickness and books to homeless wandering and ordination as a Buddhist monk.
The go back of Murano’s vintage TranslationThe Lotus Sutra is without doubt one of the most crucial sutras in Mahayana Buddhism. It used to be translated into chinese language through Kumarajiva in 406 CE less than the identify: Myohorengekyo (Miao-Fa-Lien-Hua-Ching). The chinese language name skill “Sutra of the Lotus Flower of the glorious Dharma.
A pragmatic, down-to-earth consultant to Vasubandhu's vintage paintings "Thirty Verses of realization Only" that can rework smooth lifestyles and alter the way you see the realm. during this down-to-earth booklet, Ben Connelly sure-handedly courses us in the course of the intricacies of Yogacara and the richness of the “Thirty Verses.
Yijiang Zhong analyses the formation of Shinto as a posh and numerous non secular culture in early glossy and Meiji Japan, 1600-1868. Highlighting the position of the god Okuninushi and the mythology based at the Izumo Shrine in western Japan as a part of this approach, he indicates how and why this god got here to be neglected in country Shinto within the sleek interval.
- Modernisation of Buddhism Contribution of Ambedkar And Dalai Lama-Xiv: Contribution of Ambedkar and Dalai Lama XIV
- Buddhist Psychology and Cognitive-Behavioral Therapy: A Clinician's Guide
- Death A Natural Part of Life
- Genuine Happiness: Meditation as the Path to Fulfillment
- Writing as Enlightenment: Buddhist American Literature into the Twenty-first Century (SUNY series in Buddhism and American Culture)
- souryo ga kataru shi no syoutai: shi to mukiai hushi no wo hiraku itsutsu no houwa (Japanese Edition)
Additional resources for Jamgon Mipam: His Life and Teachings