By F. Bandello,G. Querques
Read or Download Medical Retina (ESASO Course Series) PDF
Similar molecular biology books
Microarray expertise has made robust development during the last decade, and there have additionally been major alterations in program parts, from nucleic acids to proteomics and from examine to medical purposes. This e-book presents a entire review of microarrays in diagnostics and biomarker improvement, overlaying DNA, peptide, protein and tissue arrays.
This e-book will supply most recent insights in the sensible potentials of ribonucleic acids in medine and the use of Spiegelmer and Spiegelzyme platforms. it's going to additionally deal with a new form of supply platforms for mobile targeting.
Figuring out how digestive organs advance, their body structure and constitution is necessary for deciding on new cures to wrestle illnesses of the digestive organs. This quantity experiences the most recent examine and advancements during this box. * Discusses new discoveries, techniques, and concepts * Contributions from top students and specialists * Reference advisor for researchers excited about molecular biology and similar fields
Throughout the process the immune reaction, antigen-activated B cells produce antibodies with elevated affinity for the antigen, a procedure known as affinity maturation. a bunch produces antibodies with successively higher affinities with repeated publicity to an analogous antigen, that's the main during which such a lot vaccines paintings.
- Aniridia: Recent Developments in Scientific and Clinical Research
- Lectins: Biomedical Perspectives
- Bone Morphogenetic Proteins: Systems Biology Regulators (Progress in Inflammation Research)
- BeadChip Molecular Immunohematology: Toward Routine Donor and Patient Antigen Profiling by DNA Analysis
- Nitric Oxide, Part G: 441 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Molecular Biology of Neurodegenerative Diseases (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
Additional resources for Medical Retina (ESASO Course Series)