By Scott Gilbert,Daniel E. Weiner
- Incorporate the newest NKF Kidney/ consequence caliber Initiative instructions on power kidney disorder staging and management.
- Review the fundamentals with a present and useful review of the anatomy, body structure, pathophysiology, prognosis, and administration of kidney ailment, fluid and electrolyte problems, high blood pressure, dialysis, and renal transplantation.
Read Online or Download National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases E-Book (Expert Consult- Online and Print) PDF
Best internal medicine books
The hot 3rd version of Pediatric Stroke and Cerebrovascular problems presents a latest medical method of handling stroke and different cerebrovascular difficulties in babies, teenagers, and kids. Incorporating info from vital medical trials and case sequence, strategies from the yank middle organization evidence-based paper at the administration of pediatric stroke, and the newest info on new diagnostic options, the publication deals a finished research of the present pondering and perform through 3 physicians who've colossal medical adventure during this not easy box.
Heart illness: medical, Pathological, Imaging, and Molecular Profiles offers a complete photograph of ischemic center disorder for practitioners, scholars, and investigators facing the various elements of this complicated subject. person chapters introduce the anatomy of the coronary blood vessels and cardiac improvement, whereas others ponder present imaging modalities applied for ischemic middle illness, together with tension echo, nuclear diagnostic assessments, non-invasive coronary artery imaging, and coronary angiography.
Demise on Hemodialysis: Preventable or Inevitable? provides the transactions of the Brooklyn assembly, held in April 1993, together with an research by means of Scribner and Schreiner and an advent by way of Edmund Bourke. Authors comprise the heads of dialysis registries for Japan, Europe, and the U.S., in addition to protagonists of dialyser reuse and brief dialysis occasions.
Melanoma can have an effect on humans of every age, and nearly one in 3 everyone is expected to be clinically determined with melanoma in the course of their lifetime. large learn is being undertaken through many alternative associations to discover strength new therapeutics, and biomaterials know-how is now being built to focus on, deal with and stop melanoma.
- Acute Medicine: A Symptom-Based Approach
- Minimally Invasive Surgical Oncology: State-of- the-Art Cancer Management
- Update in Sexually Transmitted Infections, an Issue of Infectious Disease Clinics, E-Book (The Clinics: Internal Medicine)
- Lymphoma: Diagnosis and Treatment: 43 (Current Clinical Oncology)
- Peripheral Neurology: Case Studies
- Chest Imaging Cases (Cases in Radiology)
Additional resources for National Kidney Foundation Primer on Kidney Diseases E-Book (Expert Consult- Online and Print)