By June Grieve,Linda Maskill
Written in a transparent and straight forward type, this ebook offers a simple consultant to common cognition. The influence of cognitive impairments upon daily residing is explored and suggestions is given upon the making plans and implementation of rehabilitation to optimise occupational performance.
Read Online or Download Neuropsychology for Occupational Therapists: Cognition in Occupational Performance PDF
Best pathologies books
Devoted to the reminiscence and paintings of Lisa Capps, this quantity is a discussion board for students and practitioners drawn to the common and unusual improvement of individuals with autism. every one bankruptcy is concentrated on theoretical concerns and the empirical facts concerning a selected point of functioning, yet universal subject matters of improvement are thought of all through.
Move Boy: views on Asperger Syndrome explores what it's wish to be a teen with Asperger Syndrome, via interviews with Teodor, a 'psychologically strange' twelve-year-old. during this special case research, Vuletic and Ferrari mix an autobiographical account with views from different family and those that understand Teodor good, whereas at the same time integrating psychiatric and mental study on autism.
Bethel condo, situated in a small fishing village in northern Japan, used to be based in 1984 as an intentional group for individuals with schizophrenia and different psychiatric problems. utilizing a distinct, neighborhood method of psychosocial restoration, Bethel apartment focuses as a lot on social integration as on healing paintings.
The evaluation and therapy of sexual deviance may be very tough initiatives, and it may be demanding to discover mentors to supply preliminary talents education and assist in navigating the numerous complexities of a specific case. This publication provides a sequence of case stories from foreign specialists within the box that depict the evidence-based overview and therapy of various paraphilias.
- Domestic Violence Treatment for Abusive Women: A Treatment Manual
- Il matrimonio. Una rivoluzione evolutiva per la struttura sociale umana (La società) (Italian Edition)
- The Madness of Mary Lincoln
- La terapia naturalistica di Milton Erickson. L'uso dell'ipnosi nel rispetto del soggetto, dei suoi contesti e dei suoi modelli di relazione: L'uso dell'ipnosi ... suoi modelli di relazione (Italian Edition)
- Developmental Psychopathology, Risk, Resilience, and Intervention: Volume 4
- The Effects of Autism on the Family (Current Issues in Autism)
Additional resources for Neuropsychology for Occupational Therapists: Cognition in Occupational Performance