By Susan Krauss Whitbourne,Richard P. Halgin
Read or Download Psicopatologia (Portuguese Edition) PDF
Best pathologies books
Devoted to the reminiscence and paintings of Lisa Capps, this quantity is a discussion board for students and practitioners drawn to the common and odd improvement of people with autism. every one bankruptcy is concentrated on theoretical concerns and the empirical proof relating to a particular point of functioning, yet universal subject matters of improvement are thought of all through.
Move Boy: views on Asperger Syndrome explores what it truly is wish to be a teen with Asperger Syndrome, via interviews with Teodor, a 'psychologically strange' twelve-year-old. during this exact case learn, Vuletic and Ferrari mix an autobiographical account with views from different relatives and those who comprehend Teodor good, whereas at the same time integrating psychiatric and mental study on autism.
Bethel residence, situated in a small fishing village in northern Japan, was once based in 1984 as an intentional neighborhood for individuals with schizophrenia and different psychiatric issues. utilizing a special, group method of psychosocial restoration, Bethel condo focuses as a lot on social integration as on healing paintings.
The evaluation and therapy of sexual deviance should be very tricky projects, and it may be demanding to discover mentors to supply preliminary talents education and assist in navigating the various complexities of a selected case. This publication offers a chain of case reviews from foreign specialists within the box that depict the evidence-based evaluation and remedy of a number of paraphilias.
- The SAGE Handbook of Dyslexia (Sage Handbooks)
- Talking to Families about Mental Illness: What Clinicians Need to Know (Norton Professional Books (Hardcover))
- Fallbearbeitung aus der schulischen Psychologie. Erklärungshypothesen und pädagogische Unterstützungsmöglichkeiten (German Edition)
- Treating Attachment Pathology
- Crisis Education and Service Program Designs: A Guide for Administrators, Educators, and Clinical Trainers
Additional info for Psicopatologia (Portuguese Edition)