By Sudhi Ranjan Garg
Read or Download Rabies in Man and Animals PDF
Similar molecular biology books
Microarray know-how has made robust growth over the last decade, and there have additionally been major alterations in software parts, from nucleic acids to proteomics and from study to scientific functions. This e-book presents a entire evaluate of microarrays in diagnostics and biomarker improvement, masking DNA, peptide, protein and tissue arrays.
This publication will offer newest insights in the practical potentials of ribonucleic acids in medine and the use of Spiegelmer and Spiegelzyme platforms. it is going to additionally deal with a new kind of supply platforms for mobile targeting.
Knowing how digestive organs advance, their body structure and constitution is necessary for deciding on new treatments to strive against ailments of the digestive organs. This quantity studies the most recent study and advancements during this box. * Discusses new discoveries, methods, and ideas * Contributions from best students and specialists * Reference advisor for researchers serious about molecular biology and similar fields
Through the process the immune reaction, antigen-activated B cells produce antibodies with elevated affinity for the antigen, a approach known as affinity maturation. a number produces antibodies with successively better affinities with repeated publicity to an analogous antigen, that's the main in which so much vaccines paintings.
- Molecular Aspects of Botulinum Neurotoxin (Current Topics in Neurotoxicity)
- Pharmaceutical Aspects of Oligonucleotides (Taylor & Francis Series in Pharmaceutical Sciences)
- Radiation Protection in Nuclear Medicine
- Cancer Stem Cells: Emerging Concepts and Future Perspectives in Translational Oncology
- Chemical Biology of Nucleic Acids: Fundamentals and Clinical Applications (RNA Technologies)
Additional resources for Rabies in Man and Animals