By Lynne E. Maquat,Megerditch Kiledjian
- Covers the nonsense-mediated mRNA decay (NMD) or mRNA surveillance pathway
- Expert researchers introduce the main complicated applied sciences and methods to spot mRNA processing, delivery, localization and turnover, that are significant to the method of gene expression
- Offers step by step lab directions, together with valuable apparatus and reagents
Read or Download RNA Turnover in Eukaryotes: Nucleases, Pathways and Analysis of mRNA Decay: 448 (Methods in Enzymology) PDF
Similar molecular biology books
Microarray know-how has made powerful growth during the last decade, and there have additionally been major adjustments in software components, from nucleic acids to proteomics and from study to scientific purposes. This ebook presents a complete assessment of microarrays in diagnostics and biomarker improvement, masking DNA, peptide, protein and tissue arrays.
This ebook will offer most modern insights in the useful potentials of ribonucleic acids in medine and the use of Spiegelmer and Spiegelzyme structures. it is going to additionally deal with a new form of supply structures for mobile targeting.
Knowing how digestive organs strengthen, their body structure and constitution is necessary for picking new treatments to strive against illnesses of the digestive organs. This quantity stories the most recent study and advancements during this box. * Discusses new discoveries, techniques, and ideas * Contributions from best students and specialists * Reference advisor for researchers considering molecular biology and comparable fields
Through the process the immune reaction, antigen-activated B cells produce antibodies with elevated affinity for the antigen, a method known as affinity maturation. a number produces antibodies with successively better affinities with repeated publicity to a similar antigen, that's the primary through which such a lot vaccines paintings.
- Principles of Proteomics, Second Edition
- Elements of Molecular Neurobiology
- Introduction to Oncogenes and Molecular Cancer Medicine (AIP Conference Proceedings; 438)
- Nobel Prizes and Nature's Surprises
- Vitamins and Hormones: Advances in Research and Applications: 51
Additional resources for RNA Turnover in Eukaryotes: Nucleases, Pathways and Analysis of mRNA Decay: 448 (Methods in Enzymology)