By Allen J. Bard,Michael V. Mirkin
Because of its simplicity of use and quantitative effects, Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy (SECM) has develop into an quintessential device for the learn of floor reactivity. the quick enlargement of the SECM box over the past a number of years has been fueled through the creation of latest probes, commercially to be had instrumentation, and new sensible functions. Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy, moment Edition bargains crucial historical past and in-depth overviews of particular functions in self-contained chapters.
Recent methodological advances have significantly elevated the capability of SECM to symbolize interfaces on the nanoscale and to acquire molecular-level chemical info. This completely up-to-date version keeps unique chapters describing the foundations of SECM measurements, instrumentation, coaching of SECM probes, imaging methodologies, and idea and offers:
- New chapters on stories of unmarried organic cells, corrosion, electrocatalysis, and hybrid concepts
- Descriptions of contemporary advances of SECM in different parts of present curiosity: biotechnological purposes, nanofabrication and floor patterning, and molecular shipping throughout motion pictures and membranes
- Discussion of the continued shift from micrometer-scale experiments to the nanoscale
Useful for a wide variety of interdisciplinary research—from organic structures to probing reactions on the liquid–liquid interface—this ebook is necessary to all attracted to studying and making use of SECM.
Read or Download Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy, Second Edition PDF
Best analytic chemistry books
The 1st accomplished resource in this ever-expanding analytical technology, this reference explores contemporary advances within the instrumentation, layout, and alertness of recommendations using electrogenerated chemiluminescence (ECL)-examining the use and influence of ECL-based assays in medical diagnostics, existence technology examine, environmental trying out, foodstuff and water assessment, and the detection of biowarfare brokers.
Key thoughts in Environmental Chemistry presents a contemporary and concise advent to environmental chemistry rules and the dynamic nature of environmental platforms. It bargains an excessive, one-semester exam of chosen thoughts encountered during this box of research and offers built-in instruments in explaining advanced chemical difficulties of environmental value.
Die grundsätzlichen Möglichkeiten und Grenzen der Bewertung des Nachweisvermögens von Analysenverfahren und -ergebnissen werden dargestellt. Diesbezügliche Leistungskriterien haben Bedeutung für die Auswahl und den Vergleich von Verfahren für die Spurenanalyse inbezug auf praktische Aufgabenstellungen, die Interpretation von Analysenergebnissen sowie die Entwicklung, Optimierung und Validierung von Analysenverfahren.
Chemical Drug layout offers a compact evaluate on fresh advances during this quickly constructing box. With contributions on in silico drug layout, average product established compounds, in addition to on ligand- and structure-based ways, the authors current leading edge tools and strategies for opting for and synthetically designing novel medicines.
- One and Two Dimensional NMR Spectroscopy
- Process Analytical Chemistry: Control, Optimization, Quality, Economy
- Pharmaceuticals in the Environment: Sources, Fate, Effects and Risks
- Handbook of HPLC, Second Edition (Chromatographic Science Series)
- Peptide and Protein Interaction with Membrane Systems: Applications to Antimicrobial Therapy and Protein Drug Delivery (Springer Theses)
Additional resources for Scanning Electrochemical Microscopy, Second Edition