By Maria Spies,Yann R Chemla
Single-Molecule Enzymology, half B, the most recent quantity within the Methods in Enzymology sequence, keeps the legacy of this most well known serial with caliber chapters authored through leaders within the box. This quantity covers study tools in single-molecule enzymology, and contains sections on such issues as force-based and hybrid ways, fluorescence, high-throughput sm enzymology, and nanopore and tethered particle motion.
- Continues the legacy of this most effective serial with caliber chapters authored through leaders within the field
- Covers study equipment in single-molecule enzymology
- Contains sections on such themes as force-based and hybrid techniques, fluorescence, high-throughput sm enzymology, and nanopore and tethered particle motion
Read or Download Single-Molecule Enzymology: Nanomechanical Manipulation and Hybrid Methods: 582 (Methods in Enzymology) PDF
Similar molecular biology books
Microarray know-how has made powerful development over the last decade, and there have additionally been major alterations in program components, from nucleic acids to proteomics and from study to medical functions. This publication presents a finished evaluate of microarrays in diagnostics and biomarker improvement, protecting DNA, peptide, protein and tissue arrays.
This publication will offer most recent insights in the useful potentials of ribonucleic acids in medine and the use of Spiegelmer and Spiegelzyme platforms. it is going to additionally deal with a new form of supply structures for mobile targeting.
Knowing how digestive organs advance, their body structure and constitution is necessary for settling on new remedies to strive against ailments of the digestive organs. This quantity stories the most recent examine and advancements during this box. * Discusses new discoveries, methods, and ideas * Contributions from best students and specialists * Reference advisor for researchers considering molecular biology and similar fields
Through the process the immune reaction, antigen-activated B cells produce antibodies with elevated affinity for the antigen, a approach known as affinity maturation. a bunch produces antibodies with successively higher affinities with repeated publicity to a similar antigen, that's the main through which such a lot vaccines paintings.
- Thrive in Cell Biology (Thrive In Bioscience Revision Guides)
- The Conquest of Cancer: A distant goal
- Targeted Therapies: Mechanisms of Resistance (Molecular and Translational Medicine)
- Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Compendium
Extra resources for Single-Molecule Enzymology: Nanomechanical Manipulation and Hybrid Methods: 582 (Methods in Enzymology)