By Donna Marie Castaneda
This state-of-the-art two-volume set with contributions through uncommon and across the world well-known students presents a finished photo of up to date matters within the box of women's sexuality, emphasizing women's variety and foreign perspectives.
• Vignettes and real-life tales to demonstrate matters, questions, findings, study, and ideas
• In-depth assurance of a large spectrum of sexuality themes between girls, together with sexual hope and pride; sexuality issues in diversified nations; pornography; lesbian, bisexual, and transgender ladies; trauma, rape, and intimate companion violence; and psychological overall healthiness and therapy
• Contributions from sixty three individual students who're specialists of their fields
• wide bibliography with every one chapter
Read Online or Download The Essential Handbook of Women's Sexuality [2 volumes] (Women's Psychology) PDF
Best psychology & counselling reference books
This volume constitutes the 1st solidly research-grounded consultant for practitioners wending their method throughout the new maze of self-help methods. The guide of Self-Help cures summarizes the present country of our wisdom approximately what works and what doesn't, disease via illness and modality by means of modality.
The Encyclopedia of mental Trauma is the one authoritative reference at the medical proof, medical perform instructions, and social concerns addressed in the box of trauma and posttraumatic tension affliction. Edited via the major specialists within the box, you'll flip to this definitive reference paintings time and again for whole assurance of mental trauma, PTSD, evidence-based and traditional remedies, in addition to debatable subject matters together with EMDR, digital truth remedy, and masses extra.
Do you need to grasp the best way to practice strength of will and self-discipline in your existence? Do you have got questions like those approximately dedication? How do dedication and growth impact my determination? Is there this type of factor as an excessive amount of determination? How do satisfaction, disgrace, and guilt impact my determination? What are a few uncomplicated issues that i will do to guard my dedication?
Initially released in 1988, this quantity presents a wide and eclectic view of mental concept, equipment and perform, masking not just the most branches of educational psychology but additionally psychiatry, psychoanalysis and different psychotherapies. even supposing a little research and practices will unavoidably have moved on, it is going to nonetheless be a fantastic spouse for college kids and an invaluable paintings of reference for psychological healthiness execs, and certainly for a person attracted to modern medical considering the human mind, brain and character.
- Contemporary Jungian Clinical Practice
- Eintritt in heilende Bewusstseinszustände: Grundlagen zur psycholytischen Praxis (German Edition)
- Émotion et psychothérapie: L'influence des émotions dans la société (French Edition)
- Teaching Psychology: A Step-By-Step Guide, Second Edition
- Workbook for Introductory Statistics for the Behavioral Sciences: Workbk
- Psychologie sociale: Perspective multiculturelle (French Edition)
Additional resources for The Essential Handbook of Women's Sexuality [2 volumes] (Women's Psychology)