By Dimitris N. Chorafas
- Bondholder’s techniques, dangers and rewards in making investments in debt instruments;
- The dynamics of inflation, and the way they impact either buying and selling within the bond industry, and funding judgements; and
- The democratization of lending, socialization of danger, and impact of the worldwide economic system at the bond market.
Financial professional Dimitris Chorafas discusses those concerns in hassle-free language for managers and execs in advertisement banks, securities homes, monetary providers businesses, advertising agencies, production businesses, and consulting organisations, putting the mathematical remedy of the problems within the appendices, to be had for learn yet no longer helpful for knowing the enterprise matters addressed within the book.
Read or Download The Management of Bond Investments and Trading of Debt PDF
Best banks & banking books
Because the terrorist assaults of September eleven, 2001, there was elevated public curiosity in casual cash move (IFT) structures. This paper examines the casual hawala approach, an IFT approach discovered predominantly within the heart East and South Asia. The paper examines the ancient and socioeconomic context during which the hawala has advanced, the operational positive factors that make it vulnerable to strength monetary abuse, the monetary and fiscal implications for hawala-remitting and hawala-recipient nations, and present regulatory and supervisory responses.
What function should still rules play in monetary markets? What were the ramifications of monetary legislation? to respond to those and different questions in regards to the efficacy of laws on monetary markets, this booklet examines the impression of the Gramm Leach Bliley Act (GLBA), also referred to as the monetary Modernization Act of 1999, which essentially replaced the monetary panorama within the usa.
From Fragmentation to monetary Integration in Europe is a finished learn of the eu Union economic system. It presents an outline of the problems crucial to securing a more secure economic climate for the eu Union and appears on the responses to the worldwide monetary problem, either on the macro level—the pendulum of economic integration and fragmentation—and on the micro level—the institutional reforms which are occurring to deal with the drawback.
This ebook explores the demanding situations confronted by means of the japanese economic climate and the japanese banking undefined following the monetary hindrance that emerged round the flip of the final millennium. the writer explores how the japanese monetary drawback of the overdue Nineties engendered large restructuring efforts within the banking undefined, which finally ended in much more sweeping adjustments of the commercial approach and long term deflation within the 2000s.
- Islamic Finance in a Nutshell: A Guide for Non-Specialists (The Wiley Finance Series)
- Challenges in Central Banking: The Current Institutional Environment and Forces Affecting Monetary Policy
- Connecting the Disconnected: Coping Strategies of the Financially Excluded in Bhutan (Directions in Development)
- Handbook of Short Selling
- L'analisi del bilancio delle banche: Rischi, misure di performance, adeguatezza patrimoniale (Reference) (Italian Edition)
- Trading and Money Management in a Student-Managed Portfolio
Additional resources for The Management of Bond Investments and Trading of Debt