By H.D. Osiewacz
- Reviews present themes of interest
- Written through specialists within the field
Read Online or Download The Mitochondrion in Aging and Disease: 127 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science) PDF
Similar molecular biology books
Microarray expertise has made powerful growth over the last decade, and there have additionally been major adjustments in program parts, from nucleic acids to proteomics and from learn to scientific functions. This e-book offers a finished assessment of microarrays in diagnostics and biomarker improvement, protecting DNA, peptide, protein and tissue arrays.
This publication will supply most up-to-date insights in the practical potentials of ribonucleic acids in medine and the use of Spiegelmer and Spiegelzyme platforms. it is going to additionally deal with a new form of supply structures for mobile targeting.
Realizing how digestive organs improve, their body structure and constitution is critical for identifying new treatments to strive against illnesses of the digestive organs. This quantity stories the newest examine and advancements during this box. * Discusses new discoveries, ways, and concepts * Contributions from top students and specialists * Reference consultant for researchers curious about molecular biology and comparable fields
In the course of the process the immune reaction, antigen-activated B cells produce antibodies with elevated affinity for the antigen, a procedure known as affinity maturation. a bunch produces antibodies with successively better affinities with repeated publicity to a similar antigen, that is the main during which such a lot vaccines paintings.
- Small GTPases in Disease, Part A: 438 (Methods in Enzymology)
- Vitamins and Hormones: Steroids: 49
- ECTO-NOX Proteins: Growth, Cancer, and Aging
- Anticancer Genes (Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology)
- Lectins: Biomedical Perspectives
- Molekularmedizinische Grundlagen von para- und autokrinen Regulationsstörungen (Molekulare Medizin) (German Edition)
Extra resources for The Mitochondrion in Aging and Disease: 127 (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)