By Gerald Litwack
Read or Download Vitamin A: 75 (Vitamins and Hormones) PDF
Best molecular biology books
Microarray know-how has made powerful development during the last decade, and there have additionally been major adjustments in software components, from nucleic acids to proteomics and from study to scientific purposes. This booklet offers a finished evaluation of microarrays in diagnostics and biomarker improvement, masking DNA, peptide, protein and tissue arrays.
This publication will offer most recent insights in the useful potentials of ribonucleic acids in medine and the use of Spiegelmer and Spiegelzyme structures. it is going to additionally deal with a new kind of supply platforms for mobile targeting.
Figuring out how digestive organs strengthen, their body structure and constitution is necessary for identifying new cures to strive against illnesses of the digestive organs. This quantity stories the newest learn and advancements during this box. * Discusses new discoveries, methods, and ideas * Contributions from prime students and specialists * Reference consultant for researchers interested in molecular biology and comparable fields
Throughout the process the immune reaction, antigen-activated B cells produce antibodies with elevated affinity for the antigen, a procedure known as affinity maturation. a number produces antibodies with successively larger affinities with repeated publicity to an identical antigen, that is the primary wherein such a lot vaccines paintings.
- Molecular Biology of RNA Processing and Decay in Prokaryotes (Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science)
- The Gut-Brain Axis: Dietary, Probiotic, and Prebiotic Interventions on the Microbiota
- Cancer Stem Cells: Emerging Concepts and Future Perspectives in Translational Oncology
- Adverse Effects of Herbal Drugs 2: Volume 2
- Molekularbiologie kurz und bündig (German Edition)
Extra info for Vitamin A: 75 (Vitamins and Hormones)